Vein and Vascular Specialists
Vein and Vascular Specialists at Danbury Hospital in Danbury, Connecticut is a full service vascular disease center. We treat both venous and arterial disease. We began this practice in 2000, and the senior partner at the time was one of the first vascular surgeons in the State of Connecticut to ever perform minimally invasive radio frequency treatment for varicose veins.
IAC Accredited Vein Center
The staff consists of highly skilled and trained physicians who are experts in their field. They are formally trained and Board Certified in vascular surgery and the treatment of all vascular problems, both arterial and venous. Additionally, there are two Certified Physician Assistants (PA-C) on staff.
All staff members at Vein and Vascular Specialists are BLS Certified. Our PA-C’s and RN are also ACLS certified. Each of these professionals has extensive experience in treating venous disease. Each is fully committed to providing the best possible care to our patients.
Within our facility, there are five exam rooms and four procedure rooms. We also have a fully functioning vascular lab onsite that is accredited by the IAC in six areas of testing. There are fewer than twenty such labs throughout the United States. We are proud to house one of them.
Why Choose Vein and Vascular Specialists?
- We are Board Certified Vascular Surgeons who are experts in treating vein disease, varicose veins and spider veins as well as other vascular conditions. We are highly trained specialists that have an intimate understanding of the body’s circulatory systems, their interrelationships and the diseases that affect them.
- We provide the only IAC-Accredited Vein Center in Connecticut.
- We are leaders in our field. In Fact we are some of the first to use radiofrequency to treat chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins, and some of us have served as principal investigators on national clinical trials for both superficial and deep vein diseases.
- We offer convenient outpatient surgical procedures. You will enjoy the convenience of the surgical suites and the warmth and professionalism of the dedicated staff, all while having some of the nations top vascular specialists manage your care.
- We use state of the art equipment. The cutting-edge technology improves patient outcomes, satisfaction and expertise. Patients can rest assured that they will receive the latest treatment options and the newest instrumentation.
- We are a hospital-affiliated. The board-certified, fellowship-trained vascular surgeons of Vein and Vascular Specialists at Danbury Hospital are credentialed at Danbury Hospital. They also perform their advanced vascular surgeries there. The practice’s close affiliation and physical proximity to the hospital allows patients to have comfort in knowing that the hospital is nearby when undergoing an outpatient procedure in the office.
- The excellent staff are highly skilled professionals who play an integral role in treatment. From the physician assistants to the accredited lab team, the practice’s breadth of personnel actively supports patients. The clinical staff members at Vein and Vascular Specialists are BLS and ACLS certified.
Our Approach to Care
Our patients are at the heart of our practice. Our primary goal at Vein and Vascular Specialists is achieving patient satisfaction by providing excellent service and care. When treatment is necessary, we strive to keep procedures as minimally invasive as possible.
Our practice has been dedicated to patient care for more than 25 years. As our patient, your comfort is our number one priority. We want to help you achieve a better quality of life so that you can live your life to the fullest.
When you choose Vein and Vascular Specialists, you can expect attentive care, physicians who are experts in vascular care, and a staff that is fully qualified to provide you with the best possible care. You can expect to be treated with care and compassion, to receive the latest treatment, and to have the utmost confidence in your physician and the treatment that you receive. At Vein and Vascular Specialists, we are committed to your care, your health, and we are committed to you.