Vein and Vascular Specialists at Danbury Hospital in Danbury, Connecticut is a full service vascular disease center. We provide the only IAC-Accredited Vein Center in Connecticut.
Why Choose Us?
• We are Board Certified Vascular Surgeons who are experts in treating vein disease, varicose veins and spider veins as well as other vascular conditions. We are highly trained specialists that have an intimate understanding of the body’s circulatory systems, their interrelationships and the diseases that affect them.
• We are a hospital-affiliated. The board-certified, fellowship-trained vascular surgeons of Vein and Vascular Specialists at Danbury Hospital are credentialed at Danbury Hospital. They also perform their advanced vascular surgeries there.
• The practice’s close affiliation and physical proximity to the hospital allows patients to have comfort in knowing that the hospital is nearby when undergoing an outpatient procedure in the office.
•The excellent staff are highly skilled professionals who play an integral role in treatment. From the physician assistants to the accredited lab team, the practice’s breadth of personnel actively supports patients. The clinical staff members at Vein and Vascular Specialists are BLS and ACLS certified.
Vein and Vacular Specialists at Danbury Hospital specialize in a variety of spider and varicose vein treatments and rank in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey for customer satisfaction.
We are leaders in our field. In Fact we are some of the first to use radiofrequency to treat chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins, and some of us have served as principal investigators on national clinical trials for both superficial and deep vein diseases.
• Radiofrequency Ablation
• Ambulatory Microphlebectomy
• Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy
• We offer convenient outpatient surgical procedures. You will enjoy the convenience of the surgical suites and the warmth and professionalism of the dedicated staff, all while having some of the nations top vascular specialists manage your care.
• We use state of the art equipment. The cutting-edge technology improves patient outcomes, satisfaction and expertise. Patients can rest assured that they will receive the latest treatment options and the newest instrumentation.
Vein Disease, or venous insufficiency (VI), occurs when the veins in the body have difficulty transporting blood from the legs back to the heart, resulting in blood pooling. Common causes of VI include blood clots, varicose veins, spider veins, and genetic factors.
Symptoms include pain (which often worsens upon standing), swelling, tightness, itchiness, weakness, and skin deformities around the legs and calves.
Determining what kind of vein disease treatment would best suit your needs requires a thorough examination by a qualified vein specialist who will clinically assess the extent of your vein disease.